Thursday, November 20, 2008

The decluttering saga

In addition to my apartment, I'm also trying to declutter other areas of my life. Tonight, since I'm feeling tired and kind of short on energy, I settled down in bed with my laptop and decluttered my blog list. I tend to add new blogs that catch my interest whenever I run across them, but this means that the lists grow fast and, in some cases, while a post may have attracted me, the blog as a whole isn't really my thing,

So, I went through and deleted over half of them. It's not a huge thing, but it saves me time reading them, sorting through them, and just clicking on even the ones I'm not that interested in so they won't be on the unread list anymore. And, it feels good - one more little step, and one more little thing that's a bit more in control.

No comments:

 
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge